The summer transfer window has been pretty exciting thus far and the 2012-2013 Premier League season is about to get started next month. We’re going to begin previewing the best Premier League betting markets for the upcoming season and that starts with the outright winner futures odds for the 2012-2013 EPL season. We’ve predicted what teams will finish in the top four spots on the league table in the order that we see them finishing.
2012-13 Premier League Winner Odds
(Top 10 Teams)
Every bookmaker is offering odds on the outright winner market in the 2012-13 Premier League season. The betting odds below are from Ladbrokes Mobile who will be running lots of Premier League betting promotions this season. These odds are for what team will win the 2012-13 title this season and you can bet on this outright winner betting market on your iPhone or cell phone. We only posted odds on the top 10 teams because frankly most teams don’t have a shot.
• Manchester City 2.25 (+125)
• Manchester United 3.25 (+225)
• Chelsea 5.50 (+450)
• Arsenal 13.00 (+1200)
• Tottenham 21.00 (+2000)
• Liverpool 26.00 (+2500)
• Newcastle 151.00 (+15000)
• Everton 251.00 (+25000)
• Fulham 751.00 (+75000)
• Sunderland 1001.00 (+100000)
Top Four Premier League Teams in 2012-2013
• #1 Manchester City 2.25 (Last Season 89 Pts – Won on Goal Differential)
Man City won the title last season after some last minute heroics in stoppage time against QPR. This year Man City will have the same stars on the team it looks like and they’re going to be difficult to beat. Man City led the Premier League in Goals For (93) and Goals Against (29). If they can win both of these statistical categories again they should be able to lock-up the trophy.
One loss that will hurt the team is Emmanuel Adebayor signing with Tottenham, but Man City has been rumoured to make a big signing still during the summer transfer window. Balotelli may get some more playing time this season after his Euro 2012 form, but the big player that needs to have another great season is Sergio Aguero.
• #2 Manchester United 3.25 (Last Season 89pts – 2nd Place)
It’s hard to imagine Man Utd not finishing in the top 2 this season although this year the team may struggle a bit. There has been a couple signings in Old Trafford including the signing of Shinji Kagawa. He’ll improve the team’s attack while Nick Powell could prove to be a valuable addition to the midfield. The problem is that Manchester United hasn’t made much noise in the market this summer and other teams like Chelsea are beginning to catch up in terms of talent.
• #3 Chelsea 5.50 (Last Season 64pts – 6th Place)
I have Chelsea finishing in 2nd or 3rd place this season in league play. Chelsea has gone out and spent some money after winning hardware in the Champions League this past season. Chelsea may have lost Drogba, but the team signed a great young attacker in Eden Hazard this summer. The team also made a few other small improvements and there is no way that a 6th place finish will be acceptable again this year for Chelsea. Torres will have his chance to shine now, but there will be tons of pressure on him.
• #4 Arsenal 13.00 (Last Season 70pts – 3rd Place)
There are no surprises in my season predictions at the top of the table. Arsenal was impressive last season after the early part where they struggled immensely. If Arsenal can play a full season up to their skill level they should be able to compete with the top 3 teams in the 2012-2013 EPL season. Arsenal will be losing Van Persie at some point from now and the end of the season, but even if they lose him they should compete, as they signed Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud.
- Arsenal v West Brom Betting Tips and Boxing Day Multi-BetPremier League title contenders or top-four pretenders once more? That is the question facing Arsenal as they try to regroup from a bruising week with a tricky Boxing Day match... more
- EPL Matchweek 17 – Everton vs. Liverpool Betting TipsThe 227th edition of the Merseyside derby welcomes a new manager to the fold as Ronald Koeman gets his first taste of the heated rivalry Monday when Everton host Liverpool... more
- Manchester United v Tottenham Match Odds, Preview and TipsAfter taking care of business in the Ukraine to ensure their spot in the Europa League come February, Manchester United turn their attention back to staying within touch of a... more